Transaction scaling: 20-fold+ TPS increase over Ethereum
Computational scaling: million-fold more computational steps per second than Ethereum. Run intensive computations on massive amounts of data off-chain with the same security guarantees offered by the blockchain
Programmability: Smart contract logic runs under Linux, and is coded with a choice of thousands of open-source software components available for Linux
Data availability scaling: massively reduce blockchain fees on data availability by using Noether. Noether is Cartesi's side-chain that allows ephemeral data storage of large files and high throughput messaging for DApps
Ease of Adoption: Developers can work in a familiar environment with no artificial limitations and with access to all their favorite tools
Portability: Cartesi aims to make DApps portable across the most important public blockchains that support smart contracts
Privacy: DApp states can be kept private among application participants
What gives Cartesi a competitive edge is that it allows developers to code their smart contracts and DApps directly with mainstream software components and Linux OS resources. This is a breakthrough for the productivity of existing DApp developers and for the adoption of non-blockchain developers. This is a necessary step to the very future of blockchains and their applications.
CTSI is a utility token that works as a crypto-fuel for Noether.
• Stakers receive CTSI rewards by staking their tokens and participating in the network.
• Node runners are selected randomly according to a PoS system and gain the right to create the next block.
• Users of the network pay CTSI fees to insert data on the side-chain.
• CTSI will also be used for DApps to outsource the execution of verifiable and enforceable computation to entities running Descartes nodes.
• Full details: https://medium.com/cartesi/cartesi-network-and-ctsi-b9a5e206fedf protocol to aid with the transfer of large data blobs used for machine snapshots.
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/cartesiannouncements
Discord (Development Community): https://discordapp.com/invite/Pt2NrnS
Cartesi project has a strong roadmap defined till 2021
Q1 2021: Cartesi Roll-ups, Infrastructure re-implementation, Cartesi side chain testing and auditing
Q2 2021 : Launch of side chain on testnet, Side chain real usage testing
Q3 2021 : Cartesi side chain on mainnet, Side chain bug bounty