MyCointainer goes beyond your ultimate automated Proof of Stake and Masternode coin staking platform, as it also serves as a gateway for everyone to buy Bitcoin with Fiat money (EUR, USD, YEN...) or exchange Bitcoin to a variety of available altcoins (BNB, WAVES, TRX...) as well.
One of the advantages of buying coins on MyCointainer is that we browse through various exchanges to find the best deal for the coins you wish to have. This means you don't have to hassle yourself thinking about which exchange to use to get the latest offer, or register on so many sites, or go through the lengthy process over and over again to just get the right coin at the right time.
Many people avoided very promising altcoins such as Ethereum, because they initial thought that its difficult to buy them. Unlike Bitcoin that is practically available nowadays, altcoins still have challenges engaging in the exchange - but this is not the case anymore. MyCointainer gives you the option to buy Bitcoin directly with Fiat money, or if you already have Bitcoin, you can exchange it to Ethereum or any available altcoin of your choice on the fly. So, if you are looking to buy Ethereum in a safe manner, then this short guide is for you.
MyCointainer makes buying Ethereum not complicated anymore!
Our mission at MyCointainer is to make cryptocurrency use as simple as it should be. That’s why we are proudly presenting you the easiest way to exchange Bitcoin to Ethereum or any other available altcoin of your choice. From now on every MyCointainer user will be able to directly exchange Bitcoin to Ethereum in quick process that won’t take more than 2 minutes of your time.
How to exchange Bitcoin to Ethereum on MyCointainer platform?
You need to have an account on MyCointainer.com as only registered users can buy or exchange cryptocurrency on our platform.
1. All you need is to visit: Dashboard -> Invest or simply click on the blue button “Invest” on top of MyCointainer page and select ‘I want to buy coins’ option
2. You will be prompted to choose one way of purchasing your Ethereum. You already have Bitcoin so you choose Balance All Available
3. Next you need to select BTC from list of Available Balances
4. Then select the assets you wish to buy – in this case we focus on getting ETH
5. We are almost over, time to set the amount of Bitcoin that will be exchanged to Ethereum here:
6. Then you simply click "Buy Now" and BTC -> ETH exchange operation and after brief moment your ETH balance should be update, you can check all assets balances here: https://www.mycointainer.com/dashboard/)
7. Congratulations, it’s done! You exchanged your Bitcoin to Ethereum with only a few mouse clicks.
The process shows the path for verified customers. Read why we require verification on our platform.
The times when you wondered how to exchange your BTC to ETH or other altcoins are finally over. With MyCointainer’s exchange functionality, we act as a portal between Bitcoin world and the altcoins. What is even more amazing that you can exchange Bitcoin to any supported altcoin on the fly within few moments.
If you're looking for general information about cryptocurrency, crypto news, tips, guides, strategies, fintech, new technologies, trading space, crypto investments and many more? MyCointainer Insight is the place to go. We have it covered! Visit MyCointainer Platform also feel free to sign up for our Community so we can make impact together.