This document is important so please read it carefully. It will help you make informed decisions regarding the personal data you share with us and your privacy. Should you find anything in it that you do not like or agree with please discontinue use of our site and services. If you have nay questions or need for clarification you may reach us at [email protected]
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.What data do we collect?
2.How do we collect your data?
3.How will we use your data?
4.How do we store and secure your data?
5.Will your information be shared?
6.What are your privacy rights?
7.What is our legal basis for collecting your data?
9.What is our policy regarding other websites with links in our website?
10.How long do we keep your data?
11.Do we transfer your data internationally?
12.Do we collect data from minors?
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following data: Personal Identification data such as: Email address, IP address, country code, and with extended verification we also collect: full name, date of birth, address details, scan of ID/passport, scan of address confirmation document.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
You provide us directly with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you: create our account, extend your account and participate in marketing surveys and contests
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or information) but may include device and usage information such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preference, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our site and other technical information.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can find out more about this in our Cookies Policy below.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
We collect and process your data for the following purposes: 1)create and manage your account 2)provide you with the services we offer that you choose to avail 3)authenticate your identity and device 4)to comply with legal requirements such as the Anti-money laundering and other EU laws as well as laws outside the EU 5)to improve site performance 6)to communicate with you regarding matters that affect your account with us 7)to offer you products and services with your explicit consent 8)to process your transactions
HOW DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. All personal information we collect will be stored on secure servers. All electronic transactions entered into via our Sites and the Service will be protected by SSL encryption technology. We will never send you unsolicited emails or contact you by phone requesting your account ID, password, credit or debit card information or national identification. 2FA authentification method option is provided to you to strengthen access to your account. Any date uploaded during extended verification of the account is sent in an encrypted connection. Basic information are separated from your extended details on the level of databases, and only connected with a hash key to reduce the risk. Fine grained level of user details is specified to the level of database accesses, therefore limiting access to sensitive information is provided within the organization and set to bare minimum required to operate.
The Service operates globally with servers located in the EU. If you do not reside in the EU, laws in your home country may be different. By using the Service, you acknowledge that any personal information about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, will be hosted on EU servers and you authorize us to transfer, store and process your information to and in the EU and possible other countries.
WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We only share your information with others under the following circumstances: 1)when you give us your consent to share 2)when we are compelled by law such as in response to a court order or subpoena 3)to protect legitimate business interests and legal rights of our company and members of our community. We may disclose your personal data when we have firm basis to believe there is ground to investigate or take any other action to prevent potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, criminal activities and/or situations that may threaten a person's safety 4)When you want to process your subscriptions and transactions 5)When we want to keep you informed about critical updates that are important to you
WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
If you are a citizen or resident of the EU you have the following rights under the GDPR:
1) Right to be Informed - you can get specific privacy information about our business, what date we get about you, how we process that data and pretty much everything else we have included in this document
2) Right to Access - when you ask for information, we should give them to you and provide a copy if you so require
3) Right to Rectification - we need to correct wrong information about you when you call our attention to it. The law gives us at most one month to act on your request for rectification
4) Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten) - If you do not want to be part of our community any longer and would like your records to be erased completely, you have the right to ask us to do that and we shall do so as soon as possible within one month from the time request was made.
5) Right Restrict Processing - you have the right to suppress your data. We can then store the data but not process it. Please note that this right is not absolute. You must tell us why you want to restrict processing of data and we will weight your request against other factors such as our legal and contractual obligations among others.
6) Right to Object to Processing - similar to the right discussed above
7) Right to not be Evaluated based on Automated Processing - you have the right to be informed about any automatic processes your data is subjected to and the right not to be subject to the decision based solely on automated processing that may have significant impact on you.
8) Right to Data Portability - allow individuals to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services. Data controllers must provide a system for you to move, copy or transfer data cross different IT systems in a secure manner without affecting the data's usability.
If you are not with the European Economic Area, your country may have other privacy laws that accords you different privacy rights but the GDPR is one of the most comprehensive privacy laws in the world so you're pretty much covered here.
WHAT IS OUR LEGAL BASIS FOR COLLECTING YOUR DATA?
In collecting your data, we rely on your consent, our legal and contractual obligations, the need to protect your vital interests and the pursuit of our legitimate interests.
WHAT IS OUR POLICY REGARDING THIRD PARTY WEBSITES?
All or our employees and contractors who provide services on our behalf or relating to our information systems are required to respect privacy of data held by us but we cannot guarantee the safety of information that may be gathered about you when you click links to other websites that you may find in our site such as advertisers. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other websites, services or applications that may be linked to or from our site. You should review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to answer your questions.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for 6 years.
HOW DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA INTERNATIONALLY?
We are not allowed by law to transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area unless the country it is being transferred to is found by the European Commission to have adequate privacy protection laws.
Our servers are located in the EU. If you are accessing our Site from outside then please be aware that we are transferring and storing your personal data in our facilities and the facilities of our affiliates located in the EU.
DO WE COLLECT DATA FROM MINORS?
No, we do not allow minors to use our services. To ensure that no minors engage our staking services we require submission of identification documents.
HOW DO WE COMMUNICATE CHANGES IN THIS POLICY TO YOU?
HOW TO CONTACT US?
You may reach us through the following: 1)website - MyCointainer.com 2)Email: [email protected] 3)by post: MyCointainer OU, Tornimae tn 5, 10145, Tallinn, Harju, Estonia
last updated: Feb. 16, 2020