Welcome to our website! The terms “we”, “us”, “our, “the company” and “MyCointainer” all refer to MyCointainer OÜ, a private limited company that provides an automatic online staking and masternode staking platform. We are registered in Estonia operating under License number FRK000469 & FVR000557 with business address at Tornimäe tn 5, 10145, Tallinn, Harju, Estonia.
The following constitutes the terms and conditions under which you are allowed to use our website and services. By registering with us you acknowledge that you have carefully read and understood this document and confirm that you are accepting the provisions hereunder. If there is any provision that is not acceptable to you please discontinue use of our website and services. We may change our terms and conditions at any time and we will notify you whenever possible otherwise we will post notice of changes on website when they occur.
MyCointainer does not offer, by way of statement or inference, specific advice on the viability or prospects of any potential investment. We take all reasonable effort to ensure that data displayed on MyCointainer is accurate and up to date. However, we are unable to guarantee the reliability, accuracy, sustainability or veracity of any content displayed on MyCointainer at any time. Thus, we do not accept liability for loss or damages that arise directly or indirectly from your use of our service nor for your interpretation of any information displayed on our site or any of our other communication channels. You are reminded that all investment and trading activities contain an element of risk. We strongly suggest that you perform your own research before committing to any investment or trade, and exercise responsibility when trading.
MyCointainer services are provided on an “as is” basis, based on current commercial conditions. We offer no warranty or guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, detail or stability of any technologies involved. MyCointainer serves purely as a platform for transactions, where information regarding Coins can be obtained, and Coin exchanges can be performed. We have no means of controlling the security, legality or quality of any Coin involved in any transaction, nor verifying the veracity of information provided regarding the transaction, or the ability of the parties involved in the transaction to adhere to their own responsibilities regarding the rules. It is your own responsibility to assess the risks of any potential investment, including its legality, before using the MyCointainer service to conduct the transaction.
PROHIBITION OF USE
You must be 18 years old and above to access and use our platform. Your registration with us constitutes your confirmation that you are of legal age.
We prohibit use of our platform for those included in any economic or trade sanction list of any national or international body, including but not limited to the United States of America and the European Union. We reserve the right to restrict or withdraw services to or from any nation at any time.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
- Asset/Investment - Any type of digital asset traded via the MyCointainer platform such as digital tokens, tokens, and virtual currency.
- Coin/Token/Digital Token/Cryptocurrency - A digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
- Account - Your individual trading details, which we provide access to following completion of the
- Registration process. Your account can be used to manage and monitor all of your assets and transactions.
- Order execution - Asset exchange between any two parties, e.g. a MyCointainer user, and a user of an External Service
- External Service - Any applicable third party service provider.
- Invest - The process by which a user gains an Asset or Investment.
USE OF SERVICE
- MyCointainer provides a platform for the exchange of digital assets, commonly referred to as cryptocurrencies, tokens or digital tokens & FIAT currencies . Trade occurs on a crypto to crypto basis.
- We make all reasonable efforts to secure our online platforms and ensure that continuity of access to services is maintained. However, we cannot be held liable for any circumstance we could not have foreseen, such as terrorist activity, natural disaster, or targeted hacking. Nor can we be held liable for damages or losses suffered as a result of any such activity.
- If we deem a trading activity to be abnormal - the judgment of which is at our sole discretion - we reserve the right to cancel, block or reverse that activity.
- We will never ask users to transfer funds of any kind not listed on the MyCointainer site.
- Your use of MyCointainer or any service thereof constitutes your statement that all information supplied by you to us is accurate and up to date.
- The processing time for withdrawals is maximum of 72 hours.
- All users must complete the registration process before access to MyCointainer services can be provided. By completing the registration process, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to reject an application from any user, for any reason, at our sole discretion.
- You state and confirm that all information you provided during the registration process is complete, accurate, and up-to-date.
- You authorize us to make enquiries with third parties as necessary in order to verify your identity, and to protect both you and us against fraudulent activity. We will inform you when we make such enquiries unless we are prevented from providing prior notice by law.
- In order to verify your identity we may request from you details such as your full name, your full physical address, and your email address.
- You are the only person authorized to use your MyCointainer account. You will not provide access to any other individual or entity. If we have reason to suspect access has been provided to a third party, we will restrict or terminate your account without notice.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all data held by us regarding you is accurate and up to date at all times. You therefore agree to undertake the timely maintenance of such data.
- In order to make a purchase using a bank transfer you need to deposit the minimum amount specified in your account.
- Your funds will be returned at your cost when:
a. Minimum deposited will not reach the threshold required (in case funds to be returned are lower than the cost of transfer, they will be deducted as a handling cost.b. Account from which funds were deposited don’t match with our records of your registered account (will be returned in 31 days)
- Provided that bank transfer has not been performed as specified in this document and described in more details within your account a handling fee of 10% of the amount deposited will be deducted every time.
- All bank transfers require name, surname, account number (with SWIFT in case of international transfer) and address of the account holder. In case those details are not provided, it may cause a delay in funds being credited to you or a total failure of the bank transfer execution.
- By submitting an order, you provide authorization for MyCointainer to execute the requested transaction on your behalf. MyCointainer will attempt - on the basis of commercially reasonable terms - to execute the trade at, or close to, the market exchange rate defined within the Services and displayed to the user at a time.
- You agree and accept that exchange rates can be volatile, and that the rates listed within our Services may differ from those available to external sources outside of our own Services.
- During bouts of illiquidity, excess volume, fast movement or other volatility within the marketplace for either digital assets or standard currencies, the final rate at which trades are executed may differ from the prevailing rate previously indicated. MyCointainer reserves the right to withhold processing the transaction in case of time out in api request, issues related to 3rd party providers including exchanges and tools needed to execute the transaction as well as rapid movement in the exchange rate between trading pairs
- Cancellation: Once an order has been initiated, it can only be canceled at any stage before MyCointainer has executed the transaction. The order cannot be amended, canceled or withdrawn after execution has taken place.
- MyCointainer may use third party crypto exchanges to facilitate your orders for exchange or purchase of coins. Our participation is only meant to facilitate. We do not endorse nor vouch for the integrity of the coins you are acquiring so we will not assume any liability for losses arising therefrom.
COINS DURING MAINTENANCE
- Coins traded on the platform may be placed under ‘maintenance’ conditions at any time. During Coin maintenance, the affected Coin cannot be withdrawn or deposited. Rewards based on trading the affected Coin may not be generated, depending on the reason for the maintenance period. This is part of the risk of trading in Coins.
- We may place Coins under maintenance for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to:
- requests from developers
- the Coin falling out of sync with blockchain
- routine maintenance requirements iv. necessary updates
- Any other issue related to blockchain
As coin maintenance is a standard trading risk, we do not accept any direct or indirect liability for losses or damages caused by Coins being placed under maintenance.
The following constitutes the terms and conditions for MyCointainer Power (“program”), the special rewards program being offered by MyCointainer for an unlimited period. This paragraph is supplemental to the main Terms and Conditions of MyCointainer’s website.
All those who are not prohibited to use the services of MyCointainer according to its terms and conditions are eligible to participate in this program. You can participate by simply choosing which subscription variant you prefer then paying the corresponding fees.
The program will run indefinitely, from the moment you subscribe till the moment you decide to unsubscribe.
Subscription frees you from the usual staking fees and provides other benefits which are enumerated on the subscription page. In the Power Max - Reward Match Promise benefit is capped at 50 USD per month. Subscription fees may be paid through various payment systems such as Pay Pal. When payment made through your preferred method fails, we shall deduct the subscription fees from your MyCointainer Balance and shall continue to do so until you cancel your subscription.
When you subscribe to My Power, you will be helping various community projects. Every quarter, we will distribute the allocated percentage of the subscription fees to support various community projects. Recipient project will be selected by the community, checked by MyCointainer and the final choice will be decided by power users.
Participation in this program does not guarantee earnings or rewards for your investment. It does not offer, by way of statement or inference, specific advice on the viability or prospects of any potential investment. The element of risk present in all investments is not eliminated by subscription so continue to make investment decisions based on research and thorough consideration.
If you have any complaints or questions, please contact [email protected]
- We take all reasonable measures to ensure the safety and security of our online platform. You are personally responsible for ensuring that your password and login details are kept safely, securely, and known only to you.
- By using MyCointainer, you state and confirm that you will be vigilant in checking the details listed in your Account. This includes transaction histories, and status of ongoing trades. You must inform MyCointainer immediately if you do not recognize any detail shown. We cannot be held liable for damages, losses or other consequences of your account being accessed by a third party.
USAGE AND RIGHT OVER FEEDBACK
- In using our services, you confirm that you will not attempt to interfere with, disrupt or manipulate the normal performance of our websites or platforms.
- We maintain full and exclusive right - including intellectual property right - to all ideas, feedback, suggestions, materials and information about our services provided to us by you, regardless of the method of communication (termed as “Feedback”). Feedback submitted to MyCointainer is not confidential and becomes our sole property. As such we are entitled to use it in any manner we see fit, without restriction, for any commercial or non-commercial purpose. You are not entitled to acknowledgment or compensation for any such usage of the Feedback provided. All right you may have to any aspect of the Feedback - including any copyrighted content - is waived when the Feedback is submitted to us. You should not send us Feedback if your motivation for doing so is financial, or if you wish to maintain ownership of your ideas. We receive many ideas and suggestions, and the Feedback you provide to us may be similar or even identical to Feedback received from other users. We therefore maintain this policy to ensure that there are no disputes in these circumstances. We reserve the right to disclose information which identifies you individually to any third party who claims that content posted to our website by you violates their own rights, whether intellectual or proprietary. We reserve the right to remove content you post on our platforms if we have reason to believe it is not consistent with the content standards detailed within this section.
- We reserve the right to apply service fees for access to our services and platforms. We also reserve the right to amend and adjust these fees at any time.
- Changes made in the Fees & Pricing are not amendment to Terms & Conditions.
- You provide authorization for us, or for our chosen payment processor, to deduct or charge any applicable fees related to trades completed via the Services against your MyCointainer Account Fund balance.
- All latest fees can be found under the following address mycointainer.com/fees-and-pricing/
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- MyCointainer cannot be held liable for losses or damages related directly or indirectly to any of the following events, among others:
● Loss of data, usage, goodwill, profit, or other intangible loss
● Loss of access or failure in usage of MyCointainer Services
● Unauthorized access to your MyCointainer account including execution of trade or alteration of information
● Your incorrect interpretation of MyCointainer services, or information thereupon
● Any loss relating to usage of MyCointainer services but not directly attributable to us.
- In no circumstances shall we be held liable for failures or delays of service attributed to regular maintenance activities, or factors beyond our control including but not limited to power outages, acts of government, natural disasters or issues with our service providers.
- Unless stipulated by law, in no circumstances shall MyCointainer, its directors, employees, agents or members be held liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, nor any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of data or usage or loss of profit, whether in tort, contract or action arising in any other way from or connected to the usage, or inability to use, our services or other material belonging to MyCointainer, including but not limited to damage resulting from or caused by your reliance on information obtained from or provided by MyCointainer, or resulting from omissions, errors, interruptions, data loss or deletion, viruses, defects, delays in transmission or operation or any performance failure, regardless of whether it results from force majeure, failure in communications, destruction of our hardware or software or unauthorized access (hacking) of MyCointainer records, services or programs.
- Some jurisdictions disallow the exclusion of some warranties, or limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages. And as such some of the limitations stated here may not be applicable to you.
- To the maximum extent allowed by any applicable law, in no circumstances shall the total liability of MyCointainer (including all directors, employees, agents and members), whether in tort, contract, warranty (including negligence, be it passive, active or imputed), strict liability, product liability, or any other theory arising from or related to the inability to use (or usage of) MyCointainer or to adherence to these terms exceed the total amount in fees paid to you by us during the 12 month period immediately prior to the date of any claim which gives rise to any such liability.
You agree to hold MyCointainer and its licensors, contractors and affiliates, and their respective directors, agents, officers and employees, free from any damages and claims (including penalties imposed by regulatory authorities, fines and attorneys fees), arising from our enforcement or your breach of this Agreement. This clause also applies to your violation of any applicable laws, regulations, or the rights of third parties during your use of MyCointainer services.
TERMINATION OF AGREEMENTS
● The account is currently subject to government proceedings, criminal investigations, or other litigation activity.
● We detect activity on the account which we judge to be unusual.
● We detect unauthorized access to any such account
● A court order or command of government or regulatory body requires us to do so.
In the event of any of the following circumstances, we maintain the right to immediately terminate your agreement and cancel your account with us, and also reserve the right to permanently freeze/cancel any authorization of your account on MyCointainer services, and withdraw the associated MyCointainer account:
● After termination of services to you by MyCointainer
● We believe you have registered to use MyCointainer in another person’s name, directly or indirectly
● We find that the information provided to us by you during registration is dishonest, outdated, incorrect or incomplete.
● In the event of your rejection of any amendment to these Terms and Conditions, of which you have expressly informed MyCointainer.
● Any other circumstance where we deem it to be necessary to terminate provision of services to you.
In the event of your account being terminated, in order to meet data security standards, we are required to store your account details and transactional information therein for a period of five years. Additionally, if a transaction is incomplete when termination occurs, we reserve the right to notify any affected party of the situation as and when it occurs.
FUNDS REMAINING UPON TERMINATION
When an account has been withdrawn or closed, any remaining balance on the account - including liabilities or charges owed to MyCointainer - become the property of MyCointainer. If MyCointainer is holding funds in your Account on your behalf, we may remit and report such Funds in accordance with relevant state laws on unclaimed property. We maintain full custody of all funds and associated user information and data, which we have permission to turn over to the relevant authorities in the event of your account being suspended or closed due to fraud investigation, AML investigation, or your violation of any MyCointainer Terms and Conditions, for example conducting trading activities on our platform from within a sanctioned country.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW
It is your own responsibility to abide by relevant local laws relating to the usage of MyCointainer within that jurisdiction. You must also factor, in accordance with local laws, correct taxation practice, including tax collection, withholding of tax, reporting of tax and remittance of tax to the relevant authority. All users of this website and our services confirm that the source of their own funds is legitimate, and does not arise from conducting any illegal activity. We maintain a co-operative stance with law enforcement authorities around the world, and as such will promptly freeze, seize and terminate the funds and accounts and users identified or flagged by any legal mandate.
COPYRIGHT AND OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless specifically stated otherwise, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in all materials contained in our website, or connected to all our services including but not limited to the MyCointainer logo and design features such as text, pictures, graphics, data, sound files, and software belong to the company and/or our suppliers and licensors, and are protected by international copyright and intellectual property rights laws.
Users are granted a limited, non-exclusive license to access and make use of MyCointainer Materials for your own internal business or personal use. This license cannot be sublicensed.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT
While using our Services, you may encounter content produced by third parties, including links to the web pages of said parties, which may include links to other sites such as but not limited to social media sites like Twitter and Facebook (deemed as “Third Party Content”). We have no means of controlling Third Party Content, and therefore do not endorse or adopt any of it as our own. We are not responsible for any Third Party Content, including but not limited to any misleading, incorrect, offensive, objectionable or indecent material. Additionally, your own dealings or correspondences with any Third Party are conducted solely between you and the Third Party in question.
In the event that you have a complaint, wish to provide feedback, or have any queries, please email us at [email protected] and we will respond as quickly as possible.
latest update: Feb 17, 2020